Ultimaker² lead time update

SandervG

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Ultimaker² lead time update

Alright as promised a new update on the lead times.

First thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding, I totally understand that the wait can be pretty long and we do our very best to send out all Ultimaker orders as soon as possible.

Nothing would make us and you happier :)

Next week we are facing a lead time of 10 - 11 weeks.

That means orders placed until 13-12-13 will be shipped during that week.

From that week on we will (finally) see some improvement and we will make some progress on the lead time.

Week 10 (week from March 3rd) will ship all order until January 1st. This means the lead time at that point has decreased to 9 weeks.

Week 11 (week from March 7th) will have all orders shipped until January 16th. The lead time will be 8 weeks at that point.

That is it for now.

Of course, for everyone who wants an indication please feel free to send me a DM and I will be more than happy to help :)

I will also be sending out an email to the customers involved to notify them about these dates, in case they are not yet on the forums.

I am sorry, I don't understand "That means orders placed until 13-12-14" . 13-12-14 is ?

whoops, a typo is what it is.

I have changed it to 13 december 2013.

Thank you for notifying me! :)

Congrat Stuart838, finally see light And don't forget to update us. :)

Hopefully it arrives between travel plans... a missed delivery would seriously suck! :blink:

Hi Sander, I would like to check on the estimated delivery date of my order R882412551. As im shifting office soon, would it be possible to change the delivery address if the delivery arrives after i have already shifted? Additionally, will there be tracking information for us to monitor the delivery? Thanks.

Lionel

This *is* your tracking number: R882412551

DHL tracks based on Ultimaker's number. I wish other companies did this.

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

Okay...another week has passed - have placed my order via iGo3D on January 24th....any updates when to expect my Ultimaker2?

DHL doesn't have a record of my shipment - I thought I was just checking too early when I checked after getting my email from Ultimaker.... but it still can't find it.

Sander, maybe you can confirm for me...

Has it shipped?

Was it shipped DHL?

What is the tracking number?

(the email gave me 'tracking information:' with a 34 character long number)

Try using your order number to track, see below:

To track your package without a tracking number, go here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

For "Shipper´s Reference" put in your order number which should look like something along these lines: "R123456789".

Select a time frame that matches when your order was shipped and finally click on "Track".

Sorry I wasn't clear... That is what I was trying and it says it can't find it

You mentioned a 34 character tracking number, I figured it could be worth trying to track with your actual order number as well (which is much shorter).

Sander is currently travelling and will be back next week so it might take a little while for him to get back to you.

ok, i'll be patient... or will at least try to be ;)

Shipped FedEx.... no wonder DHL couldn't find it! lol

The super long number was the tracking number for fedex... it is already in Toronto for clearance :cool:

Left on the 26th.

Arrived in Memphis, TN the next day.

"Import delay".

Arrived in Toronto today.

I'm away from Sunday til Tuesday :mad: :mad: :mad:

Still, it is so close now :D

Estimated delivery :

Fri 2/28/2014

:O I. Might. Have. It. Today.

th_DANCE.gif

edit:

Or not... got to sign something before it gets released... earliest is Monday... bugger.

Lol Stuart, almost in your hands!

Ohhhhh, :???: no lead time update for this weekend?

Please update us. Thank you so much..

What I said February 21st is still valid :)

'Week 10 (week from March 3rd) will ship all order until January 1st. This means the lead time at that point has decreased to 9 weeks.

Week 11 (week from March 7th) will have all orders shipped until January 16th. The lead time will be 8 weeks at that point.

That is it for now.

Of course, for everyone who wants an indication please feel free to send me a DM and I will be more than happy to help :)'

Just a quick question for those who received a FedEx tracking number, did you receive an email with your tracking number or did you have to check your account. Mine is slated to ship out this week, OMG :shock:, via FedEx and was just wondering how you got your FedEx tracking number.

FedEx is probably if you ordered from MakerShed or some other reseller. I suspect if you ordered on the UM website it will get shipped DHL.

We have recently been shipping with both DHL and FedEx.

You should receive an email with your tracking number once your order is shipped, if not you could

get in touch with me or our team and we would happily supply you with your tracking number :)

Thanks! Yeah gr5, my invoice specifically said "UltimakerFedEx International" that's why I figured it was going to be a FedEx tracking number.