Ultimaker² lead time update

SandervG

Posted · Ultimaker² lead time update

Yeah Receved my tracking number!( cant seem to track it though)

Can't wait!

I Got it! yay!

Edit:

had to fix some issues though:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/3775-very-large-vibration-when-starting-print/

But it works!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omuheji1xnvnnd4/2013-12-23%2017.51.58.jpg

• Replies 588
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimaker is open this week except for december 25,26 so very likely they shipped some UM2s today and will ship more tomorrow and Friday.

If you have the "R" number for your order (which you probably got when you paid 2 months ago), you can check DHL to see if they already have your package. There are instructions somewhere in the posts above. I made one of those posts so you could restrict your seach to only my posts if you want and should be able to find it.

The "R" number is a long number that starts with R. I forget how many digits. Something like R28917593.

My Ultimaker 2 got here a couple days ago and I was too busy catching up with my project so I couldn't post anything. Well, big thank to Sander and his team for getting it on time before I go home for Christmas! So thank you for that. The shipment arrived 3 days after it was shipped so that was pretty darn impressive. The packaging is nicely done too. There is no lose part and the box is pretty solid. The machine itself took me some time to get used to but that was expected. However, ABS plastic was a bit trouble for me because I didn't know how to set it up just yet. I was in a hurry to get stuff done so I switched to PLA plastic instead. It ran perfectly. I had the machine run nonstop for about 80 or more hours and it kept going. I finally ran into some jamming problem but I managed to fix it. One spool of plastic by Ultimaker can run for about 70 hours or so. So far it's a pretty reliable. I hope Ultimaker would include some oil just in case ( small pack like the grease pack). It would be handy since I didn't know about it before I ran into some problem. Overall, After all the wait, it finally came here. I wished it got here a bit earlier so I didn't have to sacrifice a week of break to catch up on work but... It's a good machine so far. I wish the best for whoever is still waiting!

Hi, are the orders from 22-23.oct are shipped now, as promised?

+1

Don't get any status via DHL. No results found...

Some businesses count week 52 and 53 as the same week. In other words anything up to dec 31 is week 52 but I can't speak for Ultimaker.

I just got an email stating that my order will ship out today. Haven't got a tracking # yet and my order status hasn't changed. I will post when it does.

You should already know your "R" number as that is Ultimaker's number for tracking your order. The number was created when you first paid for your order. It looks something like "R982349872". You can check DHL's website using that code here:

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

Note that DHL works just as hard on saturdays and sundays so you will probably get your order Monday afternoon.

That worked. It's on it's way. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah! She's on her way home!!!!! Thanks GR5 for the link!

Amazing to see that she makes a roundtrip from Amsterdam to Brussels and then Eindhoven before coming to me!

:-( not for my UM2. And I've ordered at the same time. Meanwhile it's really frustrating.

Xperiment, I did not get any email from Ultimaker yet (shipping at the end of the day, they wanted to go home I can imagine), but checked the R..... Code on DHL like GR5 told us. Maybe there is hope for you?

No results on the DHL page. I hope that the UM2 will ship on Monday or Tuesday.

She arrived safely home! I made my first robot, took a while before the filament came out, but now it is working.

I only did not find the promised voucher in the shipment today.. Looked like the box was opened?

Hi Middelbh, due to changed schedules with holidays and all they could not be included in the package for this one time.

I have yet to send them to you, and all other which were send out.

Tomorrow you should receive an email from me with your coupon code.

I am glad she arrived home safe, looking forward to see what you can make with her! :)

Don't forget to look at the troubleshooting forum when you are first printing, to see how you can improve your prints.

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/forum/28-troubleshooting/

Sander, thanks for the info, I'll be more patient...

She is printing ground floor of my house...

Mine arrived! Thanks Ultimaker. I have yet to open it as I'm still at work. Just 1 more hour and I'll be home. It's going to be the longest hour of my life.

Fantastic start in the new year, my UM2 is on the road :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

@Xperiment Happy New Year. But just so I know how to start my new year, was your time to ship really 10 weeks or did I count wrong?

Now I've seen, that the lead time is 8-10 weeks. I ordered on december 17th, but I d'ont want to wait. I like to cancel my order, but that seems to be a difficult thing. What's the easiest way to cancel ?

Yes, exact 10 weeks. A long time O_o!

Finally Ultimaker you shipped it so excited waited 2 months can't wait! Thank you! Oh and please make sure you ship my Voucher.. :roll: I order it October 30, 2013.. :p