Ultimaker² lead time update

SandervG

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Ultimaker² lead time update

SandervG, with all due respect, dont you feel you are losing some customers because of your slow delivery schedule?.

They may lose some customers, but they are just vicims of their own success. I would rather have my ulti built right tested and packed well. If it takes some time so be it. When you expand you need new workers who have to be trained right in how to build them to the excellet standard that we all expect. I dont want half trained workers building an ultimaker that will fall apart in two weeks of use. This has happened to me with another printer company i wont name.

If you wait another two or three weeks, then you may have a machine that lasts you a lot longer than the wait.

Wow, a lot of impatient guys here, haha... On one side I understand, I'm also very anxious to receive my ordered UM2. But on the other hand I would rather wait an extra 2 weeks, so I receive an UM2 without any problems.

And my wife is happy about the delivery schedule, so I can paint the house this christmas holiday, hahaha... Because when the UM2 is on the doorstep, there will be no painting anymore, lol... :mrgreen:

I think people get the voucher only if the original schedule was delayed by an additional 2 weeks due to some missing/defective part where they had to halt shipments for a week or two. I think this only happened to a small number of people. But I don't really know. So if you get it within 8 weeks of when you ordered it you are probably not getting a voucher - but hey - I really don't know the details.

Ok. The 8 weeks are in 8 days and I don't think that the UM2 arrives bevor Christmas. Keep waiting....

@Ultimaker User

True, the voucher concerned the problem with the defective parts. But asking does not cost anything. The announced delivery time was not right from the start 6 to 8 weeks, but was raised until much later.

Hi guys,

The voucher is included in the package with your order.

Because emails can end up in spam filters easily, we thought it was safer to include it in the package.

Also a good chance you have no use for the voucher until after you have received your Ultimaker 2 :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

It's in.

F.... nice machine.

Happy happy happy

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Isn't it weird how weeks of frustrating wait just kind of fades away once you get your hands on the toy you've been waiting for? :)

Haem ...

I've always nothing. :evil:

I'm not here next week to receive the machine. I'm starting to get scared. :twisted:

Hi Geeks,

I think tomorrow I have some good news for you :)

Phew :)

Very happy for tomorrow :)

Thank you Sander

Wow. I've ordered via iGo3D in Germany. Do I become the Tracking ID from UM or do you ship first to iGo3D and then to me? I think I must be next with a shipment (23Oct).

Hi, I ordered on October 14 and got an email with "week 51 you Will recieve your order. Guaranteed"

so.. that should mean that I will get the magic printer this week, right? Or does it mean that you will ship it this week?

Hi Sander,

I did send you a personal message, but no answer yet Im' afraid. Any news?

Hans

Hi, I ordered on October 14 and got an email with "week 51 you Will recieve your order. Guaranteed"

so...

I suspect it is the shipping date, but I think DHL is regularly pretty fast. The Ultimaker could real in the 51st Week arrive. I am very curious to see if I can finally print this week.

so.. that should mean that I will get the magic printer this week, right? Or does it mean that you will ship it this week?

It means it will be shipped out this week. We send out Ultimakers every day of the week.

Perhaps I could have phrased it better. Hopefully it did not cause any inconvenience.

But DHL delivers pretty fast, so most should arrive during the week.

Hi Sander,

I did send you a personal message, but no answer yet Im' afraid. Any news?

Hans

I just send you a reply :)

@mnis, your order is also scheduled for today :)

I suspect it is the shipping date...

Ok, either way is fine, as long as it's either of those two :)

It means it will be shipped out this week.

Ok, that's fine! Thanks for the promt reply.

Hi Sander,

I ordered on October 17. Do you have any good news for me too?

Did send you a PM with order number on Saturday, still no answer. Can’t wait... :roll:

Thanks ;)

Hi P@ulo, also good news for you! :)

You are also scheduled for today.

- It is a big day today, so it seems!

Do you ship the orders from 21.10-22.10 also this week?