greggl1962

Profile for Anet ET4

Posted · Profile for Anet ET4

Hi! I am very new to 3D printing. I just set up my Anet ET4 printer. It came with an older version of Cura. I would like to use the newest 4.4 version. Has anyone set up a profile or printer settings that could help me to get Cura to work with my printer?

Thank you, in advance!

GreggL1962

Yes I was looking also and found someone saying that they used the creality CR10 Pro S printer in cura and changed the build size and so I tried it and it worked. Its all in the start and end G code so after I verified that it worked I had already set up profile that I just copied the start and end codes to my profile and then deleted the CR10 Pro S as I don't have that printer but you could just keep that one and the build side and your good to go.

I have tried everything I can possibly think of and I can not for the life of me get this thing to print anything other then the preloaded files.  I have tried 3 different versions of cura (including the one that came preloaded).  I have copied and pasted gcode from everything I can find.  Any model I load to the printer goes from 0% to finished in a matter of seconds, the printer makes a tiny movement (it is small and I cannot tell the direction) then is says print finished.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I am currently on Cura 4.4, windows 7 64 bit, with the Anet ET4 printer. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:50 PM, Lummy said:

I have tried everything I can possibly think of and I can not for the life of me get this thing to print anything other then the preloaded files.  I have tried 3 different versions of cura (including the one that came preloaded).  I have copied and pasted gcode from everything I can find.  Any model I load to the printer goes from 0% to finished in a matter of seconds, the printer makes a tiny movement (it is small and I cannot tell the direction) then is says print finished.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I am currently on Cura 4.4, windows 7 64 bit, with the Anet ET4 printer. 

Registered just to reply - think you need to change your settings from Marlin to Repetier. Seen a post with a similar issue on the Anet reddit:)