Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Took something apart and don't know how to put it back together... please help!

Posted · Took something apart and don't know how to put it back together... please help!

1814191189_Photoon12-4-19at10.15AM2.thumb.jpg.73ab1277969bc54091791edaa7a4ff76.jpg2108933231_Photoon12-4-19at10_17AM.thumb.jpg.51a780eff128700760159d5d02db88e0.jpg

I was having trouble with inserting filament, so I took the black box at the back of the printer apart, and manually inserted the material, but in the process I had to unscrew the motor that drives the turning thing that inserts the material. However, I underestimated how large and heavy the motor would be, so when I unscrewed it, it fell pretty hard. When I went to observe the damage, I found these two switches, but couldn't find where I should re-attach them. I think they have to do with the lifting of the plate, but I'm quite new to this and don't have a great idea on how to find where they should go without recklessly dismantling more stuff :). Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks!

Liza

Posted · Took something apart and don't know how to put it back together... please help!
    2 hours ago, ecotter20 said:

don't have a great idea on how to find where they should go without recklessly dismantling more stuff 🙂

There's an assembly manual -

no need to take it apart that far... 😃 ... but you can use the pictures as a reference:

https://github.com/Ultimaker/Ultimaker2

(scroll down to the end of the list)