Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
rbwatson0

Ultimaker Cloud Two-Factor Log-in problems

Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Two-Factor Log-in problems

I have been shut out of my original cloud account because two-factor authentication has been turned on. The problem is, I didn't turn it on. I do not have the 8 digit emergency codes in my email. I was able to reset the password but it doesn't help.  All I had stored was my Cura backups, so its not the end of the world, but I found the lack of any kind of support or help on the website disturbing lacking.  Maybe someone here can help or look into it? 

Hi,

Could you give me your email address that you used to create the account over a private message? Then I can send you a reset code so you can get into your account again (and disable or setup 2FA again).

Support from the web page itself is something we're working on.

Chris

Hi, I encountered the same problem.  some time ago I activated the two-step verification on my phone and I scanned the qr code with google authenticator.  later I had to format the phone and now I have lost access to my Ultimaker account.  I can't find the 8-digit recovery codes anywhere.  I do not know what to do

Please send me your email address and username in a private message. Then I can help you further. 

On 3/22/2020 at 3:56 PM, ctbeke said:

Please send me your email address and username in a private message. Then I can help you further. 

Can you help me as well? I don't have any record of 2FA tokens or recovery codes for my account. I'll try PM'ing you.