Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
revolver

Cannot connect UMS3 with cloud connect

Posted · Cannot connect UMS3 with cloud connect

I'm having the same problem with my UMS3. I've tried all the solutions listed above and nothing has worked. I've tried connecting on my phone and I see the wifi hotspot and select it, but when I open a browser (I've tried two) there's no prompt to connect the printer. I've restarted the printer numerous times, done a full factory reset, and even reloaded the firmware, even though the most up-to-date firmware was already installed. On my phone I've tried restarting the phone, clearing my browser history, even typing in the IP address manually. No difference.

The printer works fine over Ethernet, but that's not a practical permanent solution.

I've attached my log files below.

Ultimaker Log Files.zip

Posted · Cannot connect UMS3 with cloud connect
On 6/30/2020 at 3:42 AM, vosepherus said:

I'm having the same problem with my UMS3. I've tried all the solutions listed above and nothing has worked. I've tried connecting on my phone and I see the wifi hotspot and select it, but when I open a browser (I've tried two) there's no prompt to connect the printer. I've restarted the printer numerous times, done a full factory reset, and even reloaded the firmware, even though the most up-to-date firmware was already installed. On my phone I've tried restarting the phone, clearing my browser history, even typing in the IP address manually. No difference.

The printer works fine over Ethernet, but that's not a practical permanent solution.

I've attached my log files below.

Ultimaker Log Files.zip 43.73 kB · 1 download

Thanks for uploading the logs, I have sent those do the firmware team so they can further investigate the WiFi issues.