Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
antonkk

Need urgent help

Posted · Need urgent help

Hi all, i'm using latest cura. 0.4 nozzle. tried to lower the wall width but didn't help. i'm losing lots of details while i was able to print high detailed lythopans a year ago, now with the current 4.4 cura i cant get proper circles in the model. also i get some walls missing. what can i do ? what settings to tweak? seems that after the update i get lots of new problems ( i imported my last settings that worked amazing but its not helping at all)

also i have some under extrusion problem yet on every other model i printed lately i had none. even after i bump my flow to 107 it still remains.

Capture11.JPG

Capture22.JPG

IMG_1532[1].JPG

cura profilegg.curaprofile

Posted (edited) · Need urgent help

Regarding the circles I would start looking at the export options in the software used to create the 3D content.

In most cad software you need to tweak some parameters to get a good quality file if using stl or other tesselated format.

Layer thickness can contribute to what you se as well. Thick layers and fine detalis usually dont match well.

Under extrusion, probably related to material or parameters and not cura itself. I switched to 4.4 last week or so but didnt notice any difference in quality.

Try rising temperature or reduce speed or a fresh roll of filament.

Edited by AndersK