jdm85

Slicing issues

Posted · Slicing issues

When I slice this object the pipe sticking out the side is missing filament top and bottom side. How do I correct this?

Tube.jpg.b1eec5416ec4880537ab3443a9991ea3.jpgCE3_Filter V3.3mf

Posted · Slicing issues

Your image is too small to see what's really happening there but when I slice your object it looks as I would expect. Obviously, the slope is very shallow there so the walls are widely spaced.

Screenshot_2020-01-02_09-05-35.thumb.png.5f16d1faad50f1fc1f9fce9afa0d5862.png

Have you tried the adaptive layer height feature? That can improve the look of shallow slopes.

Posted · Slicing issues
3 hours ago, burtoogle said:

Your image is too small to see what's really happening there but when I slice your object it looks as I would expect. Obviously, the slope is very shallow there so the walls are widely spaced.

Screenshot_2020-01-02_09-05-35.thumb.png.5f16d1faad50f1fc1f9fce9afa0d5862.png

Have you tried the adaptive layer height feature? That can improve the look of shallow slopes.

No I haven't tried the feature.
When you mention shallow slopes, this pipe comes out at 90gedrees  from the main part

Posted · Slicing issues
42 minutes ago, jdm85 said:

When you mention shallow slopes, this pipe comes out at 90gedrees  from the main part

That's true for the direction of that pipe's axis but for the orthogonal direction there's a shallow slope near the top and bottom of the pipe.