Ultimaker 3 Extended 3d Printer with assorted filament materials *$1700* (US)

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 Extended 3d Printer with assorted filament materials *$1700* (US)
Occasional home use only, selling due to now using SLA printers.

comes with some spares and a range of different filament materials

Specification;
Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
Dual extrusion print head with automatic nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
Build volume 215 x 215 x 300 mm
Down to 20um layer resolution
Heated glass build plate
Active build plate levelling
Automatic Ultimaker material recognition
Wi-Fi, LAN, USB ports
Camera for live monitoring

Also included;
1x extra AA 0.4 print core/nozzle
1x extra BB 0.4 print core/nozzle
1x extra glass build plate with black Buildtak film applied
2x unused sheets of black Buildtak film
Original accessories (oil, grease, scraper, alignment cards, screwdriver)
Power supply and cable

Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm filament;
1x 750g reel blue, opened but unused
1x 750g reel red, 10% used
1x 750g reel pearl white, 5% used
1x 750g reel green, 50% used
1x 350g reel silver metallic, opened but unused

Ultimaker PVA 2.85mm filament;
2x 350g reels, 15% used on each

Ultimaker CPE Copolyester 2.85mm filament;
1x 750g reel white, 25% used

FormFutura PLA 2.85mm filament;
1x 750g reel black, 25% used

I am asking $1700 which is actually a steal compared to how much I got it. Please Pm me for inquiries/pictures. Thanks for looking.
Edited by patsy30

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 Extended 3d Printer with assorted filament materials *$1700* (US)

What state are you in Patsy? Just hoping that you happen to be local to southern california (where I am) ... for possible easy pickup. 

(I'm also assuming you have the original box and foam to ship it in if you don't live in SoCal?) -- My zip code is 92008.

Edited by redhatmatt
    added additional questions.

Posted · Ultimaker 3 Extended 3d Printer with assorted filament materials *$1700* (US)

Hi Patsy,

If this printer is still available, I am interested in buying it. If it is sold, please let me know. Thanks. Civ

Posted · Ultimaker 3 Extended 3d Printer with assorted filament materials *$1700* (US)

Hi @patsy30, good day! I was wondering if you've sold the Ultimaker or if it was still available? If sold, could you update the tag to 'SOLD'? Thanks! 

Hello-

Is this printer still available?

All the best,

Revel

Is the unit still available?

We've received a complaint that the printer was never shipped to a previous buyer. We will close the topic.