Help, Cura refuse to load any stl file

Royal_Shooter

Posted · Help, Cura refuse to load any stl file

I got my new PC last month and today I finally have time to get back into 3d printing. I install the latest cura 4.4.1 and it is not working so I go ahead and delete all my old config transferred from my old PC and reinstall it again. Then I am able to go into the menu screen. I can print out Ender3_Level_Test_v2.gcode, but then I go ahead into fusion 360 and try to make a model and print from stl it fails to load. The loading prompt just keep running. I then go ahead and uninstall(+delete %appdata% cura file) and install 4.3.0 and 4.2.x to tried but both fail to load stl again. Then I try to get back into 4.4.1 and tried with different stl file to see if my file corrupted and the 3 stl file I tested none of those work. Here is the step I take:

Load Ender3_Level_Test_v2.gcode to print = success

Load my Body1.stl to print = fail

Export again to see did something gone wrong in the exportation step = fail

Uninstall 4.4.1 and tried to Load my Body1.stl in 4.3.0 = fail

Uninstall 4.3.0 and tried to Load my Body1.stl in 4.2.x = fail

Go back to 4.4.1 and tried other stl file to see if my model corrupted, I make a new simple shape just to see if my body1.stl is too complicated. Body2.stl = fail

Tried to load Single_Layer_Disc.stl from the ender3 levelling file from thingiverse to see if my cura working at all. = fail

My setup is a ender 3 with OctoPrint

For plugin, I had Auto-Orientation and OctoPrint Connection installed

TBxmnuw.gif

Please help 😢

cura.log Body1.stl

Posted · Help, Cura refuse to load any stl file

Hi

Body1.stl loads into Cura fine here. It slices ok and says it will print in 17 minutes. That's with no support so the print would fail. 

I'd start by backing out the plugins. I have an auto orientation plugin installed, but maybe not the exact same one. I do not yet have OctoPrint set up on this version of Cura. 

Bob