Got it!! Ultimaker 2

Posted · Got it!! Ultimaker 2

Are you ready?

Just arrive, and its lovely!!! my third daughter....lol

just to give some feddback,on first inspection it arrive in perfect conditions no issues damages or other things,so so easy calibration and material load,also te glass was come separate on te box full of bubbles protection,right now its finishing te first print Ultimaker robot (of course) without any issues and with a really nice quality.

lets get print the world guys!!!

Yay!!!! That's great to hear! Glad to hear that the packaging is working well now, too. Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Mine made it to my town a few hours ago.... waiting to hear now if they'll deliver it today or not.... :-o

right now its finishing te first print Ultimaker robot (of course) without any issues and with a really nice quality.

Pictures please, for all us sorry souls still waiting news from the hatchery on the birth of our new babies.

my ultimaker 2 just landed on my door step as well today... YIPPEEEEEEE

I think this forum will be falling off its hinges in the next few weeks with all the happy new ultimaker users :-) :-)

Ian :-)

Sorry, Woofy... despite the semi-holiday here in the US... Mine is out for delivery today, too!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

looks like going to be a long long night tonight..... :shock: :shock: :-P

Guys, seriously - pics or it didn't happen! Or videos on Youtube. There are far too few UM2 videos there.

Every morning at breakfast I am searching for new UM2 videos but there's nothing new EVER! :)

Guys, seriously - pics or it didn't happen! Or videos on Youtube. There are far too few UM2 videos there.

Every morning at breakfast I am searching for new UM2 videos but there's nothing new EVER! :)

My own one ....

Alright you got me. I needed new pants...

Ultilovers ...!!!

And some more te Ultilovers..... :-P

the pinky one looks nice... but whats happening with the blue PLA guy ?

Ian :-)

He ist the hot one ;)

Look at her face she dont want nothing tonight!!!! :-P :-P

first night out...!!!

still running for next 11 hours

Not Bad ! Enjoy it ;) . I'm going to buy UM2 soon .

Which parameters do you use for this vase ?

Wow, looks really good. Clean surface too. Please post close-ups of the finished product.

If this quality is to be expected from an UM2 just take out of the box, then I am impressed.

Here we are....abot 20 hours print just out of the box thats made at 2mm 20%infill 0.8thik at 50mm/s speed at 245º first layers must be little down speed(65%/70%) then i play with diferent multiply speeds betwen 80% to 150% after the base looks good some like 120%,made with gold Ultimaker PLA.

model came from:http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:28050/#files

Gcode file(if i made it again i less the infill at 10%):https://www.dropbox.com/s/znv02a6e5qkdd9d/Julia_Vase_004.gcode

enjoy..!! :-P

a tip i cant get it out!!! the glue works to much...next jobs will try with hairspray :)

Nice :) !! You mean 0.08 for the layers thikness ? Amazing for the first print just out of the box ! Thanks to tell us your experience !

Very nice. Apart from some layers beeing too pronounced, it looks perfect. And damn this gold PLA looks sexy...

Very nice. Apart from some layers beeing too pronounced, it looks perfect. And damn this gold PLA looks sexy...

yup i be playing a lot with temperatures and speed during the print to push it to limits and prevent the filament stuck at the feeder also its at low quality print.

all the ways the final result was very good and pretty solid

Also i learn from others like the ultimaker robot, small pieces in PLA in my opinion must be done without heated bed.

Hi NachoKos

I did the print below using PLA and did not use any glue, straight on to the hot bed and it stuck ok i still had to give a bit of force to get it off at the end... ;)

Vase

Hi NachoKos

I did the print below and did not use any glue, straight on to the hot bed and it stuck ok i still had to give a bit of force to get it off att the end ;)

thanks will try also without nothing,iam really affraid about broke the glass

thanks will try also without nothing,iam really affraid about broke the glass

I'm lazy, so I'm using a spatula with a hammer to get prints off, while the plate is still hot... never broke a glass plate so far.

(It's special glass, does not break as easy as normal glass)