Sign in to follow this  
nachokaos

Got it!! Ultimaker 2

Posted · Got it!! Ultimaker 2

I'm lazy, so I'm using a spatula with a hammer to get prints off, while the plate is still hot... never broke a glass plate so far.

(It's special glass, does not break as easy as normal glass)

Daids after a big print session...... :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

lololol

chris-hemsworth-thor-2.jpg

NachoKaos when did you order yours? I'm still waiting on mine I ordered it on October 30 and it shipping in the U.S.

NachoKaos when did you order yours? I'm still waiting on mine I ordered it on October 30 and it shipping in the U.S.

More than a month before of yours.

The shipping to the US part was pretty fast. 3 days. Actual days. DHL doesn't seem to stop on Saturday or Sunday. It kept moving along as I could see on the tracker. It shipped at 3pm Netherlands time on Friday and arrived 3pm Boston time on Monday.

Do not worry, I ordered on October 21 and still not shipped. But given the timing is estimated for week 48 for me.

Alex.

looks amazing i ordred mine a week ago and cant wait for it to arive! looks like you are having a good time with yours

Hi NachoKos

I did the print below using PLA and did not use any glue, straight on to the hot bed and it stuck ok i still had to give a bit of force to get it off at the end... ;)

Looks like a great print. Do you have a source, I would like to try and print it out as well.

Yes it prints very nice, I have a issue with the update 14.01 why does it stop dead and restarts after finishing a print???

here the video

I think there were some errors uploading 14.01 which daid has now corrected, try downloading it again and reinstalling it. Make sure you update the printer as well.