Teknolab

Cura 4.5.0 removed all printers and profiles!

Posted (edited) · Cura 4.5.0 removed all printers and profiles!

I have a printer farm with 16 Ultimaker 2+ where I use Octoprint to connect my iMac to the printers. I just updated Cura from 4.4.1 to 4.5.0. But when I started Cura, all my printers were gone from the preset printers list, except the one I used last. I added all printers again, but when I closed Cura and started it again, all printers except the one I used last were gone again! 

Does anybody know what the problem is and how to fix it?

PS: When I add one of the printers, both O01U2+ and O01U2+ #2 is added to the list. 

Edited by Teknolab

Posted · Cura 4.5.0 removed all printers and profiles!

I lost mine too, for an Ultimaker 3X. Where can I download a profile file to import??

The same happened to me. I use one UM3 Where can I download the profiles??

Just a small add-on. The profiles disappeared after I tried to load a new material. I selected PETG, and after installing the material was not tere. I modified an existing material and then discovered that the profiles were gone. I will try to re-install Cura.

I tried to re-install Cura, but the profiles are still not back. I did see another post complaining about lost profiles after changing the print head - something I did recently as well. Maybe that is the root cause??

I am getting desperate. Where can I download the standard profiles??????

I just switched back from the AA print head (#2) to BB and somehow my profiles are back!! I just backup ed the data, so I can now safely switch print heads again!