andrei2306

PRINTING PROBLEMS

Posted (edited) · PRINTING PROBLEMS

Hello

When is moving the printer to go to another zone for printing is leaving material on the back and destroy my project what i need to do? I print with PLA at 200 °C stadard cura settings

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-05 at 10.05.07.jpeg

Edited by andrei2306

Posted · PRINTING PROBLEMS

You can do two things. First you could try to tweak your retraction and z-hop settings, this will eliminate the excess material. Another thing you could do is under travel change the combing mode. This will change the way in which the nozzle travels. 

5 hours ago, Job_van_gennip said:

You can do two things. First you could try to tweak your retraction and z-hop settings, this will eliminate the excess material. Another thing you could do is under travel change the combing mode. This will change the way in which the nozzle travels. 

I don t understand what means "try to tweak your retraction and z-hop settings"

I mean to change the settings connected to the retraction. you can increase the retraction distance for example. 

50 minutes ago, Job_van_gennip said:

I mean to change the settings connected to the retraction. you can increase the retraction distance for example. 

you mean this?

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 19.43.10.png

17 hours ago, Job_van_gennip said:

I still have this problem when is moving to another zone is moving very fast and is passing thru the middle and leaving a line of the material you can see in the photo do you have any idea how to correct this problem??

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-06 at 12.19.46.jpeg

I indeed meant those settings, you can for example try to decrease the minimum distance or you could try to enable extra settings and play around with that. Have you tried the combing mode?

8 minutes ago, Job_van_gennip said:

I indeed meant those settings, you can for example try to decrease the minimum distance or you could try to enable extra settings and play around with that. Have you tried the combing mode?

No i didn't  try yet but i will 

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 19.04.06.png

If you set it to not in skin it will make sure it does not go through your object. You can also check this by looking at the preview and the travel options.