Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Cura auto saving profiles?

Nick_G

Posted · Cura auto saving profiles?

I recently updated Cura to the new version and now when a change something in a profile it isn't saved automatically. I have to click update profile from current settings/overrides in the drop down menu. I am pretty sure that in the older version it was saving the changes automatically and even if i restarted cura i had the last profile that i was tinkering.  Is there a way to make it so that when I change the temp for example it is saved to the current profile automatically so that i can either close the program or change profile without forgetting to save??

Posted · Cura auto saving profiles?

Thank you for the reply!

Most probably i was doing something wrong (I had many cura pages open and i got confused or something like that). I tested it today and it does save them automatically.

Is it possible that the old version of cura interfered? should i delete the older version of cura? it did ask me something when I was installing the new version and I chose to "keep my settings" or something like that.

In any case I think it is fixed or it was just my imagination.