Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

ThingiBrowser v2 public beta

Posted · ThingiBrowser v2 public beta

Next to my day job at Ultimaker (working mainly on online services), I maintain the ThingiBrowser Cura plugin. The past couple of days I have worked with BohunkG4mer to completely refactor the plugin in order to support a much requested feature: adding MyMiniFactory.

With the refactor, the plugin now supports multiple online repositories to be connected, Thingiverse and MyMiniFactory being currently implemented. I'm sure more will follow.

You can download the first Beta build from GitHub and drag it in Cura. Please open an issue request on GitHub when you find any problems during testing! I intend to publish the stable v2.0.0 release in the coming weeks depending on test results.

p.s. The Thingiverse API seems more stable now after several weeks of trouble. In the meantime I've submitted v1.5.1 to the Marketplace (pending review by Ultimaker) that prevents some crashes that were caused by Thingiverse API changes.

• Like 1
Posted · ThingiBrowser v2 public beta

After a week of testing and fixing some bugs the 2.0.0 stable has now been published on the Marketplace!