Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
lee

REQUEST : Time Lapse / Camera for Mac

As the title suggests...

I can run the time lapse option from parallels in mac, but its a huge drain on the system resources running windows also...

When i run cura from mac directly i don't see a camera option with my macbook pro's built in camera as well as my Microsoft HD-3000 usb cam.

can this be added to cura please

Lee

The problem is that I do not have an easy to use library to access camera's on the Mac. The library I have only works on windows, which is why Webcam functions are limited to windows right now.

It's a shame, I know. But little I can do about it right now.

oh ok not a massive problem... on a mac/laptop with built in cams - you can't exactly 'wedge' the whole laptop up against the side of a ultimaker haha, so can only be a USB solution only, hopefully this might be something someone will help you with ;-) ill have my fingers crossed