Cura 13.11.02 Abort Printing

chelys

Posted · Cura 13.11.02 Abort Printing

Hello, after the upgrade to the latest version of Cura (I guess) I noticed that when I abort a print (e.g. due to problems with the height of the build plate) and I perform the plate calibration, the next print will not heat the extruder.

Have you noticed similar issue?

I haven't had that problem, but since I've installed 13.11.02 the printer doesn't abort prints correctly anymore: Instead of just stopping and shutting down the heater as it always did, it just runs the head towards the front until it hits the Y-limit switch and then stops with an error message (limit switch hit).

Kinda strange because I don't think this is part of the Gcode? I'm using an Ulticontroller and haven't connected the printer to any PC since September...

I have some additional details about this problem. It happens when you:

1) abort the print

2) lower the build plate

3) remove and then add the SD

4) start the print again

When I do this the second print (point 4) starts immediately.