Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Posted · Spare Parts

Why isn't there a simple link to an online shop for spare parts and other OEM bits & pieces?

I'm having difficulty sourcing some replacement nozzles, that I'm confident will work with my machine (Ultimaker 2 plus).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted · Spare Parts

Yes, it would be so much easier if Ultimaker made all there official re-seller list all spare  parts.

Or even better, open their own after market webshop for spares.

Posted · Spare Parts

The official re-sellers even is the don't list the part on the store interface, will order you in parts you need if you email them. So i would contact the re-seller for the region you are from via e-mail or phone and they will sort something out for you.

I had to do this with parts for my S5's and you can be sure you getting official parts then.

Posted · Spare Parts

2 years ago I sent such request about a print core, answer we will get back to you soon. Still waiting.

One year ago a fan broke, still under warranty, answer we don't have any in stock but will send as soon we get them in. Still waiting...

No need to say I went to other channels to get my parts but it's annoying and it stains Ultimates brand.

Luckily there's a new reseller close to me now, that I know in person, so they will be getting all my request from now.

Posted · Spare Parts

I am relieved to see I am not the only one having problems.
A simple Online Shop or a link to a local/regional franchise stockist would be very useful to everyone.

Posted (edited) · Spare Parts
On 8/28/2020 at 7:42 AM, tojiero said:

I am relieved to see I am not the only one having problems.
A simple Online Shop or a link to a local/regional franchise stockist would be very useful to everyone.

On Ultimaker.com on the top right on the page you will see "Find resellers" click that and pick where you are from and it will list the official resellers for you, who will be able to help you with ordering any official parts you need.

Edited by Carla_Birch
  • Like 1