Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

MONOPRICE VOXEL

Posted · MONOPRICE VOXEL

Hello everyone,

I bought this Monoprice Voxel but i made a mistake not seeking if this brand has a lot of support, apparently they dont have to much support.

The slicer program they bring is very basic and i wanted to connect my printer with CURA so im looking if anyone has the confirguration for this printer.

I have try many configs without success, please help me!

Regards

Posted · MONOPRICE VOXEL

It's a branded Flashforge Adventurer 3, and it works just fine with Cura. I had one for a while and printing results where consitently better with Cura than with Flashprint. Though I had terrible issues with the nozzle and got myself a bit of a better printer.

If you are in to Facebook there is a helpfull community there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1183417165156337/ (Should be the correct URL). They have published profiles etc for Cura. If not you can download https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3381816 as the project files contains basic defaults for the AD3.