PC1 With Marketplace Filament Extrudr GreenTec Pro: Filament will pulled out 5 seconds after finished the print

Roli4711

Posted · PC1 With Marketplace Filament Extrudr GreenTec Pro: Filament will pulled out 5 seconds after finished the print

Hi

I have the filament above in the PC1 (I use the Material Station). After each print, the print head goes back to the PC Switcher and at this point the display shows "Print finished". If I've already started a new print and I touch the "finished" button, the next print starts immediatly  (with the leveling first).

If I forget to touch the "finished" button, 5 seconds later the filament (and only the filament) in PC1 will be pulled back into the material station.

This malfunction is showed each printing and not only one time. That means, that every time the filament must pushed back into the bowden tube and the print core, makes a lot of "test strings" and then it's ready to print. The filament doesn't stay 2 hours in the PrintCore.

This is since 6.1.x

Roli

Posted · PC1 With Marketplace Filament Extrudr GreenTec Pro: Filament will pulled out 5 seconds after finished the print
    18 hours ago, Roli4711 said:

I have the filament above in the PC1 (I use the Material Station). After each print, the print head goes back to the PC Switcher and at this point the display shows "Print finished". If I've already started a new print and I touch the "finished" button, the next print starts immediatly  (with the leveling first).

If I forget to touch the "finished" button, 5 seconds later the filament (and only the filament) in PC1 will be pulled back into the material station.

This malfunction is showed each printing and not only one time. That means, that every time the filament must pushed back into the bowden tube and the print core, makes a lot of "test strings" and then it's ready to print. The filament doesn't stay 2 hours in the PrintCore.

This is since 6.1.x

Roli

If not defined by a material profile, the default value is: the material should stay in "parked" for 2 hours. Sounds like you might have an issue in your material profile. Is it generic? Or is it a selfmade one? What material is used? Do you have a spool of Ultimaker material and could you see how it works with say Ultimaker PLA?