S-line firmware 6.3.0 is now available on the Latest Channel

Szahari

Posted · S-line firmware 6.3.0 is now available on the Latest Channel

Hi all,

We've released new firmware to the latest firmware release channel. Its a small update which mainly contains bug fixes and allows for better software integration with the cloud, no functionality changes included in this one.

Check out the release notes here, and if you upgrade via USB get the file from here.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi,

I have a persistent ER86 Error after this firmware update. I have the S5 pro bundle.

I have troubleshooted the air manager fan connection and I have witnessed it to spin fine; however, after several reinstallations of the firmware and restarts of the printer, the printer will not work.

The printer refuses to advance or retract the material already in the bowden tube even after requests for ejection of the spool or changing of print heads. When instructed to change print heads the nozzle heats up without material in it and then eventually fails giving the ER86 error.

When instructed to print a model, the printer does not advance the filament material to print, the print head travels in the print patter with no material depositing, and eventually fails but displaces the ER86 error rather than a filament related error.

PLEASE provide me with a solution to solve the issue.

Thanks,

BK

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bkeung said:

I have a persistent ER86 Error after this firmware update. I have the S5 pro bundle.

There are no changes made with regard to the Air Manager or ER86. I suggest you contact support as the air manager fan may be faulty. ER86 is triggered if the fan can not reach the desired speed (with a fault margin of about 70%). So if you see a ER86, that means the fan is really not spinning at the right speed. (You might not be able to see this with the naked eye).

• 7 months later...
    On 3/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, bkeung said:

Hi,

I have troubleshooted the air manager fan connection and I have witnessed it to spin fine; however, after several reinstallations of the firmware and restarts of the printer, the printer will not work.

The printer refuses to advance or retract the material already in the bowden tube even after requests for ejection of the spool or changing of print heads. When instructed to change print heads the nozzle heats up without material in it and then eventually fails giving the ER86 error.

When instructed to print a model, the printer does not advance the filament material to print, the print head travels in the print patter with no material depositing, and eventually fails but displaces the ER86 error rather than a filament related error.

PLEASE provide me with a solution to solve the issue.

Thanks,

BK

I am ALSO having this problem post firmware update, among many other problems.

@CCLMakerSpace You post this in the firmware 6.3.0 topic which is quiet old, stable version is now at 6.5.2. Better is to start a new topic when your subject has such a thin relation to the existing topic.

Did you read the help information at the Ultimaker website? ultimaker.com/er86

Especially take note of the last paragraph. There has been a batch of fans with a hardware problem. When your fan's serial number is in the affected range you have to contact your reseller for a (free) replacement fan.