Post your other Creative Things... non 3d print related ! ;-)

ian

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Post your other Creative Things... non 3d print related ! ;-)

I like RC, but I want to keep them small. This is my 1:64 crawler with 4x4 drive and articulated steering.

crawler.jpg

Most parts are selfmade, only the rims and the 2.4GHz receiver are off-shelf parts.

xmas_hulk.jpg

Perfect for crawling on xmas cakes

24ghz.jpg

Body-off picture - not pretty, but functional

Crawling in the urban wilderness

I don't know if there is any The last of us fan over here,

To follow up with the release of the Remastered version of the game for ps4,

I decided to re-release my fan art of it with a little twist, Inspired by the epilogue that was shown on the One night live event (not on the stream :( )

4612646690.jpg

I like RC, but I want to keep them small. This is my 1:64 crawler with 4x4 drive and articulated steering.

crawler.jpg

Most parts are selfmade, only the rims and the 2.4GHz receiver are off-shelf parts.

xmas_hulk.jpg

Perfect for crawling on xmas cakes

24ghz.jpg

Body-off picture - not pretty, but functional

Crawling in the urban wilderness

you could actually print the body no problem with your ultimaker and maybe even print the big wheels with rubber pla !

Very cool stuff.

Ian :-)

20140811_095749.small.jpg

Just standing around in the office, being all black and bad-ass. (It also has EL strips, but those are turned off in the picture as one of the EL inverters exploded a few weeks ago)

So much for 'we could barely fit one or two visitors into our rooms'... you even have a couch! :p

http://daid.eu/~daid/20140812_140930.small.jpg

Touch screens arrived! 5 of them. Only 15", but they where cheap at 80 euro per piece.

We already have our next hobby-at-work project lined up. And these are an important part for this.

We do projects after office hours in our free time, using the tools at Ultimaker. It's just too awesome to have a workshop sitting around without using it ourselves for hobby.

Spend my summer writing directing, filming, acting, editting and promo'ing for the new movie we made with the Ultimate Frisbee club at our University in Delft, have a look:

LOL

I liked 0:50 - 0:55 best :D

/edit: played it without sound. I'll have to re-watch this at home..

Back in school I hated the days when we had to do sports. Ultimate Frisbee was one of few things I did enjoy but unfortunately it was rare that we got to play it. Of course we only played for fun and ran around like crazy people, but it was fun :D

Did a little street photography in London the day after the 3d printshow ......

arjan 01arjan 02arjan 03arjan 04arjan 05arjan 06arjan 07

Being a quadriplegic, having no finger function limmits my life beyond measure. To combat my lack of physical ability I am constantly designing things to make my life more accessible. Here is my RC lawnmower I designed and built with my friends so I can cut my grass. Now with my UM2 my ability to be creative has taken off and will lead to many more adaptations. I will post a video of my custom 3d printed PS3 controller for quadriplegics soon.

I hope you like it.

I like it ! really like the on-board video footage ..

Great job Renthal ! Your video made me a little sick lol, i`m not good on fair ground rides :p

that mower is bad ass! Nice and simple... Keep up the good work!