filling in space

shortbed454

Posted · filling in space
5 hours ago, Smithy said:

I think your model has some errors, please double check it with a repair tool like the Windows 3D Builder for example.

According to mesh fixer extension, there's no errors

In Cura in mesh fixes, make sure everything is unchecked.  If that doesn't fix it then please post your project file which will contain your model and your printer and your profile and your settings.  Do "file" "save project" and post that file here.

15 hours ago, gr5 said:

In Cura in mesh fixes, make sure everything is unchecked.  If that doesn't fix it then please post your project file which will contain your model and your printer and your profile and your settings.  Do "file" "save project" and post that file here.

hopefully this is all the information you need

CE3PRO_Reciever_Insert_-_rp9.3mf

also here is just the stl. 

Reciever_Insert_-_rp9.stl

And have you checked the STL for errors?

im still really new to this. other than mesh fixer, how do i check for other errors?

I did a quick check on your STL file, but it seems ok, so must be something else....

Hi there,

There was a mix between printing with 100% infill and top/bottom layers..

When you start, use standard profiles and work from there -if needed.

Here's your model with 0.6mm nozzle with 100% infill for this bushing, however I would use 0.4 mm nozzle for this print -as your bushing will be stronger.

Here is a picture, no floor inside anymore:

Bushing.thumb.jpg.523f320439ef5e4695ea4758cf75bfde.jpg

Here is the project file:

CE3PRO_Reciever_Insert_-_rp9.3mf

Note: I'm using Cura Arachne Engine Beta.

Thanks

Torgeir

• Like 1

I'll give it a shot. Thanks guys