Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
hacklordsniper

Photographs of UM2

Posted · Photographs of UM2

While im awaiting for my UM2 to be produced and shipped to me im wondering is it possible to find somewhere high resolution pictures of Ultimaker 2 from all sides?

I would like to enjoy pictures and study the details until i get mine. Also im wondering from what material is made front and back side? I could not find that one.

I cant find any "real" pictures on google i already tried. Those are all pictures from far and low resolution, not the pictures where you can see details

I know there was a press kit with high resolution photos. But I can no longer find it.

The front/back/top/bottom are a 6mm DiBond material.

Hey Ian thanks for the link! I love seeing new pictures of the UM2 I haven't seen yet. I was absorbing all the images when I noticed this in the press kit images:

dvotzek.png

It looks like someone tried to run the extruder with too much force or without a heated head.

good eye !

or the nozzle was completly blocked and the extruder grinded down the filament ?

Thank you, now i have something to look while waiting.

A fun fact: My 3 year old daughter has seen a Velleman K8200 and i printed her a bunny (terible quality) and she knows i ordered a new 3D printer as i promised to print some toys. When she has seen pictures of UM2 she fell in love immediately and keeps talking about it every day before sleep :)

Thank you for that nice pictures, those fan screws look ugly, luckily there are normal screws on fans in production units.

Here is a PCB from Zortrax in case somebody is interested. You can notice a chip with removed markings (i dont like that), jumpers on the PCB (i dont like that either) and a link to http://www.dfrobot.com

Bez_naslova.jpg