Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Certificate - Ultimaker Professional learning plans

Posted · Certificate - Ultimaker Professional learning plans
Hi all! I changed my really primitive old Leapfrog for a Ultimaker S5 and I am quite happy with the automation of tasks like the autoleveling of the printing bed and the detection of empty spool, stuck filament, etc. Printing with PVA was also new to me and the results are quite good. However, if you don't print continuosly with it, it is quite inconvenient to take care of the spool, so it doesn't get too much humidity. But I have used it for a few months already and I hope it continues working with no big problems.

I have also taken some courses from the Ultimaker Academy. I had some knoledge already, but I wanted to check also the basics and mainly, to understand the potential of the Ultimaker compared with the printers I used before. Then, I also enrolled in the 6 courses of the learning plan "Application Engineer - Associate Level". But I can not find any way to get the certificates. Does someone knows how to get the certificates in PDF format? 

Thank you in advance!

Jaime

Some more information: in the link below, there is a explanation about "How do I get a certificate", but it doesn't work for me:

https://support.ultimaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017274059-Ultimaker-3D-Printing-Academy-FAQ

"

How do I get a certificate?

You will be able to download a pdf certificate after you passed the exam. To download the certificate later, go back to the exam. You can also go the My Activities page to download the certificate by clicking on the ribbon symbol.

"

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for using the Academy and sorry for the confusion! To answer your question: There's no certificate available for this learning plan. We had initially planned to roll this out to all learning plans but this was postponed.