Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
universallsrs

Laser cut acrylic ulti controller with Customisation options

For sale I have 2 colours of acrylic left that I can use to make ultimaker controllers : Orange, Red

You can have the normal ulticontroller engraved with a side message or no engraving. Any customizations or specific colours add +£4 shipping is £4 withing uk and the laser cut ulti controller costs £7.50 *controller not included* attatchments of cut controller. 28mjxwx.jpg

I'm really interested in this. Just bought an ultimaker and have no controller.. is there an "off the shelf" board which works with the ultimaker, and will fix your case.

Thanks

David

Unfortunately we don't know where to get just the boards from but I'm sure if you email ultimaker they can give you one with a discounted price or something along those lines some reprap sellers sell a board which works with the ultimaker it's just oversized compared to the ultimaker a board

Unfortunately we don't know where to get just the boards from but I'm sure if you email ultimaker they can give you one with a discounted price or something along those lines some reprap sellers sell a board which works with the ultimaker it's just oversized compared to the ultimaker a board

Disrupting the normal production & packing process would actually make it more expensive then shipping a controller with the wooden bits.

(Also, the UltiController lasercut files are released under non-commercial license, so selling them is not really allowed by the license. However, I do not think the volumes you are doing is a problem)

Xeno

Posted Today, 06:18 PM

The UM1 is (was) also sold without the laser cut parts, then why not the UltiController

it saved €100,- on the kit, I wouldn't mind saving €20,- on the UltiController

FIY just saw that the UM1 is € 361,- cheaper now, and even comes with Doodle3D, WOW

Would you like to purchase an ulticontroler case?