Cura vergrößert Modell auf Z Ebene beim slicen

Gotreck

Posted · Cura vergrößert Modell auf Z Ebene beim slicen

Hallo 

bin neu hier. Also sollte der Thread falsch landen, sorry. 

habe seit kurzem einen Anycubic Kobra Max. 
arbeiten tue ich mit Cura Version 4.13.1

Auf einem MacBook. 

slice ich im Cura ein Objekt und drucke dieses, ist es 0,8mm auf Z grösser, als gezeichnet. 
z.B. Würfel

Gezeichnet L/B/H 20x20x20

nach dem Druck L/B/B 20x20x20.8

Stürzstruktur ist nicht aktiviert. 

Komischerweise habe ich beim I3Mega das Problem nicht. Dachte die ganze Zeit, es liegt am Drucker. finde da aber keinen Fehler.
Habe nun mal ziemlich unprofesionell über Slic3r den GCode für den Würfel erstellt und gedruckt. 
Sah mies aus, aber er war 20x20x20. somit muss irgendwas in Cura nicht passen. Finde es nur halt nicht. 

Pardon my English.

If you open a Cura Gcode file in a text editor you will see the maximum and minimum numbers for the print. The skirt or brim is included in the X and Y numbers.  What is your Maximum Z?

These are lines 5 through 10 from a Cura gcode file:

;MINX:42.368
    ;MINY:56.906
    ;MINZ:0.2
    ;MAXX:189.281
    ;MAXY:173.404
    ;MAXZ:25

You can see that my print could not have been 25.8 because the print head never went that high.  (As a matter of pride - this one printed at exactly 25.00.)

good morning Greg

thanks for your answer.

actually I open the GCode. The MAXZ is 20. 

;FLAVOR:Marlin
    ;TIME:1855
    ;Filament used: 1.34881m
    ;Layer height: 0.2
    ;MINX:180
    ;MINY:180
    ;MINZ:0.2
    ;MAXX:222
    ;MAXY:222
    ;MAXZ:20
    ;Generated with Cura_SteamEngine 4.13.1

yesterday evening, I print the cube again. It seems, that the printer first print the bottom, than 4 wrong layers and than he will start with the project. this 4 layers, I can easily remove, but than the cube have no bottom.

CCR10_xyzCalibration_cube.gcode

Hello @Gotreck

I don't see a printer defintion file for an AnyCubic Kobra Max. 

The gcode you posted was sliced for a Creality CR10.  Your AnyCubic may be looking for something that should be in the StartUp Gcode, but is not there.  Does your printer have an Auto-Level system?  The AnyCubic site says it has "LeviQ".  There is no command in the Gcode file that calls it.  "LeviQ" is supposed to do a 25 point leveling routine - does your printer do that before the actual print starts?

The Gcode itself appears to be fine (for a CR10).  It starts out at 0.28 layer height for the purge lines and when they are finished it drops to 0.2 for the skirt.  From there layer-by-layer it indexes 0.2mm until it gets to Z=20 and finishes the top layer.  As I said, there is no M420, G29 or other command that would tell the printer to Auto-Level.

"...that the printer first print the bottom, than 4 wrong layers and than he will start with the project."  There are no moves like that in the gcode.  I'm sure that cube would print fine on my Ender 3 Pro.  You may need to get some support from AnyCubic.  It's a new model printer.

Hi GregValiant

The printer don't use the auto leveling before every print. You must start the calibration manuell on the printer, when you think, the bead isn't right. So you can't see it in the GCode.

Yes, the GCode I sent to you was for an CR10. Cura don't have the right profile for the KobraMax. At the last 2hours I tested several profiles from Cura. Anycubic say in the manual, I should start the printer in Cura as an custom printer. So I make this. The same, the print is 0.8mm too high.

Then I think, hm the Kobra Max is an Viper with a bigger bead. So I create a Viper profile. The same, 0.8mm too high.

I have a I3mega. He print normally everything fine. Tested this as profile by the Kobra, 0.8mm too high.

Every time the printer makes 4 layers too much. I don't understand it....

The Auto-Level system has a setting for "Z-Offset".  I think yours must be set wrong.  The Z offset is supposed to be the difference between where the probe hits the bed, and the end of the nozzle.  The printer uses it to adjust the Z height.

In your printer menu on the LCD can you find a setting for Z-Offset?  I would guess it is in the Auto-Level menu.  Maybe there is some instruction in the printer manual.

Good morning 

as i leveled the bed the first time, i must calibrat the Offset to -0,75. so i thought at first, there is the prob. I rebuild the hotend and made a new auto calibration. Now, the offset is by +0.5

Oh sorry. The Offset is now by +0.05 🤦‍♂️

So the difference in offset was 0.70?  That's very close to the 0.80 error you measured in the part.

I think you may have fixed it.🥂

Tja. No. I don‘t fix it. the Problem is the same as before. 
    I only fix the z-offset. 😢 

actually i Print the Original owl from the sd card. Then i measure the model and Look in the GCode wich high the beast should have. 
    If it’s 0.8mm too much, then it's not up to cura, because that‘s the original GCode from anycubic. 🤔

at the moment, i‘ve no outher idea.

i will report you. 

The owl is ready.  The GCode says, she have a maxZ:89mm

In reality the owl is 90mm.

I think, the problem is the printer. At this point, I don't know, what I should do.

Posted (edited) · Cura vergrößert Modell auf Z Ebene beim slicen

Überprüfe mal ob evtl. ein Z-Offset in der Firmware fest eingestellt ist.

Verbinde dazu deinen Drucker via USB mit dem Rechner und benutzte ein Tool wie z.B. Pronterface, Putty etc.

G-Code M503 sollte dir die voreingestellten Werte liefern, sofern dort etwas festgelegt wurde.

Des weiteren könntest du einen Gegenstand mit genauen Maßen als Referenz nutzen. Fahre die Druckerdüse nach dem Referenzieren auf das Maß + z.b. 5 mm, lege den Messgegenstand unter die Düse und bewege dann die Düse mit Babystepps (oder mit Pronterface, oder per G-Code) nach unten bis sie gerade so den Gegenstand berührt und lasse dir dann vom Drucker mit G-Code M114 sagen, auf welchem Z-Wert er sich befindet. Wenn alles richtig ist, sollte der Drucker die exakte Höhe deines Messgegenstandes anzeigen.

Edited by DivingDuck