print job stops mid print. cura 5.0.0

tomcwilson

Posted · print job stops mid print. cura 5.0.0

a print stopped after about 14 hours. i have attached a cura.log file. using cura 5.0.0 with usb print to ender 3 v2. 

In the course of trying to resolve the issue, I used the cura pause and resume buttons. When I paused the print and resumed the print and the printer performed a single movement. Repeatedly pausing and resuming print, I saw the printer move as expected. I would guess, it is executing a single G-code instruction each time.

The print does not resume regular continuous printing at any point. I aborted the print.

I noticed some warning and debug messages in the log file. Looks like an issue with USBPrinterOutputDevice.

2022-05-27 07:52:07,329 - WARNING - [MainThread] UM.Qt.QtApplication.__onQmlWarning [431]: file:///Applications

/Ultimaker-Cura.app/Contents/MacOS/share/cura/resources/qml/MainWindow/ApplicationMenu.qml:53:9: QML ViewMenu: Binding loop detected for property "width"

2022-05-27 07:57:39,260 - DEBUG - [MainThread] cura.TaskManagement.OnExitCallbackManager.triggerNextCallback [48]: Scheduled the next on-app-exit callback [<bound method USBPrinterOutputDevice._checkActivePrintingUponAppExit of <USBPrinting.c.USBPrinterOutputDevice object at 0x12868f520>>]

First time creating defect report, hope I am including relevant info. 

cura.log