Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Cura 5.0 changing material temps?

kc6331

Posted · Cura 5.0 changing material temps?

I've tried a few slices lately for ABS prints, but even though the temp is set accordingly, Cura drops the material temp to 190.  ABS does not flow at 190.  I sliced the same files with SuperSlicer, and it worked fine.  Why is Cura changing the temps and how can I stop it?

With a model loaded and set up to slice use the Cura "File | Save Project" command to create a 3mf project file and post the file here.

I was thinking that somehow the standby temperature was sneaking in but  I checked the generic ABS and the standby temperature is 200 so maybe not.

But, it dropped the temp to 190, not 200.  I still have not been able to pinpoint how or why its changing the print temps.  I had one of my friends try it also, on a different rig.  Using 5.0, generic ABS, he had the same thing happen to him.