Hoping Help can be provided - reports now limited to 20 histories

Posted · Hoping Help can be provided - reports now limited to 20 histories

Greetings. We manage an academic makerspace, and have 6 Ultimaker S3s. Until recently, we believe the option to "Download Print Job Report" was all-encompassing. Now, history is limited to 20 entries, so selections like "Last 30 days" or even "Last 7 days" return a prompt of "Your current subscription is not sufficient."

We understand that y'all want to sell us on the "Ultimaker Professional" subscription - we get that. But please note that the academic year recently finished and we're now compiling internal department reports to show management how busy we've been. Now, we lost our numbers - or, rather, we're limited to the last 20 entries. Basically if we can't tell the bosses how many print jobs we did between January 28-May 25, we won't get budget for next year. 

I'm really bummed. We don't need excessively detailed reports, just print job numbers. like, how many jobs did x-machine do? Is there any way Ultimaker can give us a one-time grace allowance and run this report for us? It's the six machines attached to this account. We'd be very thankful. My department would be very thankful. The numbers may decide if we hire another helper for the Fall - it may also decide if we procure an additional printers (I'm trying to get the college to pick up 2 more S3s - but that argument will fall on deaf ears if we can't show our numbers...).

And I'll do my best to convince the management we need "Professional" to track this internally moving forward.

Please, please help. Many regards.

sub.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Hoping Help can be provided - reports now limited to 20 histories

Hi QCMakerspace, 

This is not supposed to be how it works. Yes, we limited the amount of prints you see in Digital Factory at the lower subscription tiers, so reprintability is limited. However, the print job reports that you download from Digital Factory should be limitless. Oddly enough we cannot reproduce this error.

I've sent you a private message so we plan a short meeting to make sure you can get the reports you need.

Kind regards, 

Roel Vossen

Business Analyst Ultimaker Digital Factory