UltiMaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Ender 3 pro issue

Posted · Ender 3 pro issue

I've had mine for 3 years and that hasn't happened.

You can try shimming the corners up with pieces of aluminum foil.  It may take a bit longer to get an even temperature across the surface but other than that it should be fine.

You didn't mention what build surface you have.  I bought the Creality glass plate and it's been fine.

A "four corner" leveling system can actually cause something like that.  If two opposite corners are pulling the plate down then the other two corners can hold it up and the result is a bow running katty corner.  Occasionally I will pull my glass plate off and level the metal by itself because I level by hand and over time I will get that bow.

If the center is high and the four corners are drooping then that is different.  Shimming is easy and can work so long as you don't need to stack 8 washers to eliminate the rocking.  Two or 5 thicknesses of aluminum foil should work and aluminum has excellent heat transfer.