The most Liked Geek in the Town :-) Id like to thank my parents....

ian

Posted · The most Liked Geek in the Town :-) Id like to thank my parents....

If we do meet... ill be the crusty irish guy in the corner shouting at the birds because they are not singing in tone !

Only joking...ill be the drunk irish crusty guy shouting at the birds of course ! ;-)

Ian ;-) LOL

ps. would be amazing to meet more of the guys from the forum... heres hoping :-)

maybe Ultimaker could do something like Tubberwear Parties... Ulti Parties... ?

Ian :-)

Yes.. Or do you think Germany is to specific? I don't want to exclude anyone.

So how about we focus on the western Hemisphere? ;)

You are from Leipzig, dunno about Skint or Albert but perhaps it would be fun

to host an evening in the Leipzig-area? Where people can gather with their Ultimaker, have some drinks.

Share your experience and knowledge, favorite hacks.

Or just go to a bar :p

a month or so again in the german section.. we were talking about a ulti day on the top of Konigstein (the kings stone) in Saxonian Switzerland.. they rent out rooms and it would be a real eye popping event to do the whole 3d print thing ontop of the kings stone.....

its basically in the middle between berlin dresden leipzig chemnitz and also the border with poland and czeck republic.

It would be an explosivly cool location for a german ulti day :-)

Festung_K%C3%B6nigstein_1756-1758_Canaletto.jpg

Ian did you go to the mini makerfaire in hanover germany last December? I would think that would be a good place to meet and Sander might even join you there.

You should have gone to the big one in Eindhoven last weekend. Sander was probably there.

If there is any meeting in Germany let me know! Or tell me where i get information about meetings in Germany and i spend you a beer if we meet there!

ohh Beer.. thats enough of a reason for me... Sander !!! we need to organise a summer ultimaker meeting in germany this year !!! ASAP ;-) LOL

Ian

George your right about the great meetings in germany but at the moment.. my boss wont allow me go anywhere or do anything apart from sit on my hands and feat and count my days until I die.

Thats why iv had to book 2 days off as holidays this year so I can privatly drive down to Erfurt and do my 3D presentation.

With the love the 3d printing, i am really alone here now...

But with time. I think that will get better again..

Who knows if I can rock the socks off 300 german business men in Erfurt in 2 months.. I might even land myself a dream job in the 3D print Industry.... :-)....

Ian did you go to the mini makerfaire in hanover germany last December? I would think that would be a good place to meet and Sander might even join you there.

You should have gone to the big one in Eindhoven last weekend. Sander was probably there.

ohh Beer.. thats enough of a reason for me... Sander !!! we need to organise a summer ultimaker meeting in germany this year !!! ASAP :wink: LOL

Ian

Lets talk about this sometime soon! :)