mr.-waldorf

Can your UM2 printer achieve 10mm3/s ??? Test it here...

Posted · Can your UM2 printer achieve 10mm3/s ??? Test it here...

If you still have some of the PLA left which came with the printer you could extend your test series to Ultimaker PLA. Be aware that there are differences not only between colors but also from spool to spool. @iroberti might be able to tell more about those effects.

I bought my UM2 second hand from the local printing shop, so unfortunately I don't have the Ultimaker PLA. When I get new spools I will definitely test those too!

Bit late to the party, but here is my result from my UM2 which is not particularly well tuned or set.

IMG_20161023_200034.thumb.jpg.ab9db3e3da9e818c6211f4c2ebb85876.jpg