Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

hello from Spain

davidgim

Posted · hello from Spain

Hello to everybody, my name is David from Spain.

I post this because I tried to contact several times with several departmen as sales and others .. I would like to buy a machine , but iI had some questions about it. From Ultimaker there was no answer in three days.

I have a company too, and I think that this is not the best form to treat to the costumers.. My first impression about ultimaker is not very good , of course.

By that I tried to write in this forum , publicly. Perhaps, of this way, ultimaker will want to answer the questions of a future costumer... maybe..

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Posted · hello from Spain

David, welcome. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had getting a reply. Several people from the company are at an exhibition this week, so this may have slowed down their response. However, that's not a good excuse.

Depending on what your questions are, you might get a response from the community at least by posting here. Both the community and the company are really good, and do try to be helpful; the company side is a bit overwhelmed at the moment, but that will get better soon I think.

Archived