UM1 Shipping Schedule?

Posted · UM1 Shipping Schedule?

I ordered a UM1 nearly a month ago. When will the UM1+controller+Doodle3d ship?

The lack of response is frustrating to say the least and a bad way to treat a paying customer.

You have already charged me and its unprofessional to be unresponsive. My patience has limits and I will cancel the order and have the charges reversed soon if I don't receive the UM1 order in a timely fashion.

Hi Anon,

Thank you for your message.

Could you send me your ordernumber?

I will look up your order and have it shipped to you asap.

I am not sure if you were aware, but part of the special offer was that all orders would be shipped in March.

Did you know?

We have already shipped out a large batch last week and upcoming week we will send the rest.

Thank you for your time and if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

First of all, thanks for putting in the effort to keep everybody up to date and happy - I can imagein that that's not easy on top of keeping regular operatings running.

I've also ordered a UM1/Ulticontroller/Doodle3D bundle, but from iGo3D. Any indication when you will ship the bundles that were ordered through your official resellers?

i Have a order I want to know about R768327460

I'm about fed up with the whole thing. Don't mark a shipment as ready if its not ready. back-ordered, pending, something else. Ready leads me to think that all i had to do was wait for first few days in march.

I agree. I ordered in the just before mid-Feb and it was immediately "Ready" for shipment.

It seems as if they want to frustrate people.

Hi Sander,

I ordered a month ago same deal as Anon4321, it said shipping beginning of March,any idea when I might get it?

Ref no.

R354518472-1

Thanks

SandervG, I would need to know about mine R768327460

See this post (#6) for definition of "state: ready":

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/3170-very-disappointed-about-support-no-way-to-have-answers/?p=23579

I assume UM uses a service and didn't write their own order management software. This software of course has problems/bugs/issues that are difficult for UM to control if they didn't write the software/website.

I believe it was stated on the special promotion with the special low price for the UM1 and for the 3d doodle (or whatever it is called) that all shipments would be made in March. I also believe Sander said recently that they should all go out by the end of next week - but I'm not certain of that.

I don't think Sander reads this thread so you should message him directly:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/423-sandervg/

Hi Sander,

I have order the UM1, ulti controller and doodle3d package on February 11 and I was wondering when it would ship... I've been waiting like the rest of the people for a long time, my order number is R504768228. I can't way to see it!

Thanks, Alex

My printer arrived.

Wish the process was smoother but in the end I got what I ordered so I can't complain too much.

Is there any news on shipping / lead time?

I ordered my Ultimaker Original on 25 February and it was shipped today. So expect 4 to 5 weeks.

I've ordered an original UM1 kit on 10 April.

I'm still waiting ("Shipment:Ready")

The posts I'm reading are worrying me.

Is the logistic problem resolved or the delays are cummulatives?

They are sending out batches every week. You will probably wait less than most ppl here and get your package soon enough (I ordered the UM1 in the beginning of March and it should be shipped this week)

Thank you, Madian. After your comment, I've decided to have a little more patience.

Nevertheless, I've send two emails requiring information in order to readjust my plannings (I use my 3d printer work for client orders...)

I have'nt received neither confirmation reception nor response at all.

I don't understand such a commercial mistakes...

Oscar giving feedback about orders is not the strongest point of UM (yet). When you read the forum you will also notice that quite some people also report that orders are delivered. In case you worry call them. On the phone they will certainly try to help you. My order was somehow forgotten and in the end I waited 11 weeks, but I got what I ordered.

I know having patience is a hard call.

Hope you soon can say order received.

I've ordered an original UM1 kit on 10 April.

I'm still waiting ("Shipment:Ready")

The posts I'm reading are worrying me.

Is the logistic problem resolved or the delays are cummulatives?

Hi Oscar,

Can you send me your ordernumber?

I will look into it and give you an update about the status.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Hello,

I have bought an UM1 (R384821534) the 13th of March. After a couple of weeks i sent a mail asking news about my order(because in a first conversation with your support service they told me that the non-assembled model would have been dispatched in two weeks) and the answer was that I would have received my order the 16th week of the year. I waited other two weeks and I wrote a second mail. I didn't received any answer. Then I called and your support service told me that I would have received my order last week. At the moment I'm still waiting for my order which is more than two months that it's signed as ready. As company, you are treating clients which have already paid in an unprofessional way. At the moment I'm really disappointed by the service and I'm really concerned about the professionality of the service.

Regards,

Andrea

Sander vG,

My order is : #R565862286

Thank you!

Oscar.

(Kind regards, Zoev89 !!)

No news at all ...

(I've calculated, from the posts I've read, a lead time 8-10 weeks.. for the UM1 kit)

(When I've ordered last time, announced lead time was "We have a lead time of 1-3 business days after receiving payment")

I called the service line on monday, they informed me that my UM1 Kit should be sent at the end of may. 2-4 weeks instead of 1-3 days as stated in the email !

The long waiting times don't sound very encouraging.. :-|