Unfortunately that doesn't seem to change things. I cleaned it extremely well just now, exactly following the linked instructions using 99% IPA.
This is a video of the result of the next print (it failed):
Just to make sure it wasn't my PLA, I opened a brand new package of Ultimaker magenta PLA and tried with that, also with the same result. (Actually it was worse, because it dragged the prime blob over to the middle, since even the prime blob wasn't adhering well to the plate.) I have a video, but accidentally hit the slo-mo button right before hitting record, so the recording is like 7 minutes long and in slow motion (and at half-resolution). I'm happy to upload it as well, though, if needed.
Also, prior to my post here on the forum, I had tried using the other side of the build plate as well, just in case. Just as a note, since purchasing the S7 a couple months ago, the build plate has only ever been cleaned using 99% IPA and only with a microfiber cloth. (I even bought brand new microfiber cloths, just to make sure.) I've used no adhesives or anything other than printing directly on the build plate. (Never used paper towels, water, or anything like that.)
your bed is dirty.
The flexplate is considerably more sensitive to skin oils and such than the glass beds are, it needs to be cleaned.
Guide for cleaning here: https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/000002864
Additional resources for the flexplate here: https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/000002862
Link to post
Share on other sites