ultimaker2 broken

skull

Posted · ultimaker2 broken

I think if you can not get the connection, it already faudrais you look in the system properties. You should have a esclamation point on the unrecognized card.

If this is not the case, is that the controller card is Ultimaker HS. And, except change the map, you can do nothing.

You have to test your USB port? It works with a usb key?

/* ------------------------------------------------------------- */

Je pense que si tu ne peux avoir la connexion, déjà il faudrais que tu regarde dans les propriétés systèmes. Tu devrais avoir un point d'esclamation sur la carte non reconnu.

Si ce n'est pas le cas, c'est que le contrôleur de la carte ultimaker est HS. Et la, à part changer de carte, on ne peut rien faire.

Tu a tester ton port USB ? Il fonctionne avec une clef usb ?

la tu me prends pour une burne quand meme :) mais je vais te repondre quand meme :)

no exclamation point machine connection ... yes my usb ports work perfectly, it's my CAD station and I used wholes day!!

That board is bad. Tell ultimaker this:

when I plug Ultimaker 2 on my pc it nothing happens when I run for cura installed the firmware, it asks me to connect the machine while it is

Put into your existing support ticket I think. Also maybe send a message to Marrit directly:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/1841-marrit/

And give her your support ticket number.

Oh - try one more thing:

Disconnect power cable to UM2. Disconnect both gray cables from the board.

Now plug USB in again - your computer USB should power up the UM2 board okay. Does it connect now? If so try plugging gray cables back in - does that cause failure?

Did USB connection work in the past for this printer? Is it only recently that it fails? or did you not try before?

I know of at least one machine that prints fine, but refused to connect over USB - so it may not be related to your other issues.

graces to all those bored, I bought a 3D printer, and I can assure you that this is not a ultimaker2 at 2400 euros

Oh - try one more thing:

Disconnect power cable to UM2. Disconnect both gray cables from the board.

Now plug USB in again - your computer USB should power up the UM2 board okay. Does it connect now? If so try plugging gray cables back in - does that cause failure?

I did as you said and still nothing, thank you for your help :)

I did as you said and still nothing,

That's good! That means it is definitely the large board that is broken. Tell Marrit.

silly question ...... the ulti control could run on UM2??? if you unplugged the card before and reconnect the ulticontroler??

It works on UM Original. But I just tried it on UM2 and it doesn't work. So I was wrong :(

ok ..... thank you for the info;)