INFILL NOT WORKING (NOT CHANGING A BIT IN PREVIEW)

rereeyy
Go to solution Solved by Slashee_the_Cow,

Posted · INFILL NOT WORKING (NOT CHANGING A BIT IN PREVIEW)

Hello everyone. I do really need help. Currently I am using Ultimaker Cura as my slicer's software and i am using Tronxy Moore 2 Pro 3D Printer for printing. I've already match the settings that Tronxy give for Cura setting. Right now i am really confused, i have this design i wanted to print with certain infill i want to customize, but when i tried to set the infill from 0 to 100% there is nothing changed. Please Help..   

CFFFP_Spesimen.3mf

Are you making sure to re-slice it every time you make a change? Works fine on my end (running Cura 5.7.2).

20%:

image.thumb.png.d4c4c7b04034db12aedd2849e383597e.png

50%:

image.png.5dc06dfd0b117eac743aae0ff656ae27.png

100%:

image.png.1f73afb82d7e5274f8bb8e8cb5e1f083.png

You should probably change some of your infill settings (100% overlap is not a good idea as you can see by it sticking out the sides at less than 100%) but the infill density seems to be changing fine.

can you please share you're full profile setting to this design please? and what is you recommended overlap percentage?

• Solution
    2 minutes ago, rereeyy said:

can you please share you're full profile setting to this design please? and what is you recommended overlap percentage?

I just used the project file you posted (which includes the quality profile) and didn't change any settings other than infill density.

image.png.4cdf353275d228351b75fe13d9478396.png

The blue "back" circle reverts it to the saved value for the profile, but more importantly the "fx" button means it usually uses a value calculated based on other values to pick the best value. In this case it sets overlap to 10% if infill density is less than 95% and not using a concentric pattern, otherwise 0% (concentric will never overlap and if the density is high enough the thing is close enough to solid to not require it), so click the "fx' button and let Cura do the work for you.

Here's 50% infill density with overlap percentage set to automatic (so 10%):

image.thumb.png.8e9180dc19953e1920ef2766b0aa1220.png

No more infill poking out the sides.