Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Post your latest print!

Posted · Post your latest print!

Prints in a print! A little color to brighten up some gray, rainy fall days here.

Flower model by 4frika: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1440472

I found the bowl on ScanTheWorld; I really want to take some more pictures of it from the side. The Matte fiber filament looks good, though I had to sink the model into the bed a few mm since it wasn't flat. https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-a-stemmed-bowl-54121

photo_2020-10-28_13-39-06.thumb.jpg.0883b937d2cae7a7c008a8151e20127d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took me forever to do this. And it is still rougher than I would have liked.   3D concept rendering:   Finished piece:    

Bath interferometers.  I have made about 20 of these for people who use them to test their telescope mirrors.  They are amazingly accurate and can do better than a $40,000 Zygo PSI optical tester.  Th

I just finished this. It was a multi-part print for ease of painting. Some of it I am not sure what happened...but hey, it is purty....And, I am unanimous in that ? Test Render Parts

Posted Images

Thanks! It's been a bit of a gray fall so far down here. I think I printed about 40 flowers over the 5 different colors. For the bowl/vase I scaled that up slightly so I could fit more flowers in it--and sunk it into the bed to give it a flat bottom.

It is also a good project to use the leftovers of the spools and you get something useful which looks nice. I will print it too, my wife will surely be happy about it.

Weather here is Austria is also not so nice, it gets dark at 5pm and it is cold and rainy.

• Like 1
    • 4 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Post your latest print!

Hello to the Ultimaker community. I've just printed a mobile phone stand, as a small gift to my nephew. It's a very simple object, but it's so satisfying to look at, especially the silky-smooth surfaces and complete lack of blemishes and imperfections. No post-processing was required, apart from pulling out some piece of support material for an overhang region.

Ultimaker S5,

Prima Select Yellow PLA,

Visual Profile / 0.15 mm Layer Height,

Default settings everywhere / no adhesion / PLA supports,

Printing time was around 8 hours.

What a wonderful printer. Almost never fails to amaze me every time I use it. Silky-smooth surfaces, no blobs, no blemishes, no need to mess with settings / trial-and-error, no worries, no fuss. Just add some glue to the build plate, load filament, send the job over the network and wait for the specified time. It's just wonderful.

Enjoy the photos.

IMG_20201126_094651.jpg

IMG_20201126_095801.jpg

IMG_20201126_095917.jpg

IMG_20201126_100225.jpg

IMG_20201126_100335.jpg

IMG_20201126_101217.jpg

IMG_20201126_102000.jpg

IMG_20201126_102350.jpg

IMG_20201126_102719.jpg

Edited by DrCeeVee
    • Like 1