Trouble getting order confirmed and status to ready

Posted · Trouble getting order confirmed and status to ready

From other UM users I've heard good things about the support. Last Monday I was also satisfied, but now, it's getting less satisfying and more annoying :(

Here's the thing. Sunday I tried to order the UM 1 Classic and some filament. Filled in addresses, selected payment method iDeal. Then confirmed the payment, but after that something went wrong. The money was charged from my account, but the order didn't show up in the 'my account' section.

After opening a support ticket, I got a fairly quick response, which seemed good. After that email I haven't gotten any response on emails I sent afterwards. No feedback at all.

Eventually, an order (R261736053) did show up in the 'my account' section. The status however is still unconfirmed and payment is still pending.

I don't spend this kind of money every week. So, when you pay a company 1500+ euros, you'd want to see some more support. At least some feedback, even if it's something like 'we're having trouble finding and confirming your payment'. Then I know something, because now I know nothing. The longer it takes, the longer I have to wait for the printer to arrive. Probably my order will end up at the bottom of the pile.

Best regards,

Robert

I've had my issues with the ordering process which are documented in another thread.

However, I recommend you send a PM to SandervG. He will help you get things straightened out.

UM does seem to care about their customers but sometimes the process is a little choppy.

Thanks anon4321, for the response.

Part of the reason I chose to order an UM was the support reputation. Seems I was wrong about that :(

Guess I'll have to go beg and plead to Sander now to get anything done.

To any UM staff reading this. I am now an unhappy customer. Please report this to your manager. I would not recommend anyone to buy anything from UM.

Hi Robert !

Very sorry about hearing about your experiences.

Im sure Sander will get to you very quickly and ask the right people the right questions and get this problem sorted.

Sander is like the fire brigade between sales and the outside world and he does a good job!

It is of course a shame that this thing still happens sometimes but thankfully it is becoming much less of a problem now as it was months ago.. They do have more people sitting answering emails and telephone calls now and they are catching up quickly.

I hope you can hold on a little until you get your ultimaker and then have a lot of creative fun and a lot of fun with us on the community :smile:

Like most people say.. by the time you are at home printing your first designs... you forgot all the little crazyness before hand !!

Best wishes.

Ian :smile:

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your post on the forums.

Could you send me some details in a PM in regard of your payment?

Like the date you made the payment, and what payment method you selected?

Did you use a reference?

etc.

If you could also include your ticket-ID number that would also be helpful.

I will do some investigation with our financial department to look for your payment.

I would also like to add that you do not have to worry about an extended delivery time.

If you are experiencing difficulties getting your payment through or confirmed we use your orderdate as benchmark for the delivery time. So this will not affect your lead time.

Hopefully that is some ensuring information to start the weekend with :)

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer them.

Looking forward to hear about your details so we can get your order sorted.

Thank you and have a great weekend!