Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

5 weeks of waiting and nothing.

Posted · 5 weeks of waiting and nothing.

Hello, I am writing here because I am out of options.

I've ordered the UM kit bundled with Ulticontroller and doodle pen some 5 weeks ago.

I've tried so hard to be patient, but I really needed it for my job and I was hoping of a 3 week shipping time, but now a project is lost, my money is stuck in your accounts and I still have no 3d printer.

Can you try to help me to get a refund for it?

Sales support seems to be AFK since it takes more than 5 days to reply to a simple inquiry.

I would really appreciate a response and I hope we can find a solution to this uncomfortable situation.

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your post.

I think it is also fair to say you submitted your ticket Friday afternoon and you have just received a reply back.

Doesn't change the fact you should have received an update about your Kit sooner.

I have just send you a reply to your PM and lets work towards a solution :)

Thank you for your time!

Hi

I am a stuck in the same boat.

Ordered on 8. March 2014.....without the Doodle Package.

I know Sander and the guys are under stress and very buzzy.

But,set the Leadtime on 8 week,s so the customer know what is comming on.

My decision to buy an UM1 is the greatness of the machine and the team behind this thing.

An also the leadtime 2-4 weeks.

Momentary i am disappointed.

Regards

Walter

I ordered my Ultimaker with the Doodle Package on February 14th and still have not gotten a shipping notification. I contacted sales support twice and was told it was supposed to ship the beginning of last week. It never did.

I messaged Sander late last week and I'm still waiting for a reply, which is fine because it has only been a 1 or so weekdays. However, It's beginning to push two months so I'm hoping I should be getting a notification this week.

Hunter

I'm "glad" to see I'm not the only one waiting and waiting and waiting. I ordered (3 weeks ago so why am I complaining if you guys are waiting over 5 weeks :-P) a ulticontroller and PLA. They told me that the ulticontroller isn't in stock but the PLA was but still no delivery.

I had to buy pearl white PLA somewhere else because I had to make little thank you presents for a wedding. I canceld the PLA but I still havn't got a reply.

I know that the guys at Ultimaker are very busy but come on they have to take care of there customers.

I keep on waiting (and the kids at school as well because I promised them to take my UM to class so that they could "play" with it) but it's quit annoying.

News:

Sander promised me that my Order go shipped on Week 17. :-P

I hope so....

Regards

Walter

Archived