Member "Validating" since 5 month

3d-impress

Posted · Member "Validating" since 5 month

Hi all,

Just to say that I've a little problem, since my register on this forum I'm in "validation" so I can't do anything, I've more than 100 posts, is it possible to fix it ?

Many thanks

This is because you haven't validated your e-mail. You should've gotten an e-mail with a link to verify your e-mail upon registration. If you didn't I'm sure you can request it to be sent again somewhere in your user settings. But, I'll go in and manually validate you to save the hassle. Let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks I validate my mail during my registration process.

And as you said, I already asked for a second verification mail but it's fail again 1 month ago

But It seems that the problem is fixed since I've posted on this thread !

Thanks again !

Hi,

seems I have a similar problem.

I also sent a mail to "noreply@ultimaker.com". I´m terribly sorry for overacting, but I´m in a discussion right now and had to discover that I´m unable to upload images...

Thanks in advance for help,

Chris

You are validated now. I didn't have to do anything. You don't need to validate to post images - but you do need to validate to send messages to people directly.

To upload an image click "gallery" on the top left of this page, then the big upload button. To put the photo in your post, start a new post and click on "my media" next to smile icon.

Hmm... I know where the upload button should be, it still isn´t there...

I would post a screenshot, but, well...

Try it now, I manually moved you out of the validation group.

Everything beautiful now, thanks a lot!

I'm also having a problem with being stuck in Validating. I've had a search & can't find any email from the forum relating to validation. Could someone re-send for me?

thanks.

If you look in the top right of your screen you'll see a "Resend Validation" link.

I'll send you an email from my personal email. If you reply then I'll consider your email valid and move you to the members group.

Thanks, gr5. I've replied to your email.

Same here - my status is still "validating" after a couple of weeks. When I press the "resend validation" link, I get an email, if I follow the link in there, I get:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10121]

You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you have full access.

So how can I get admin approval for my account?

Thanks!

mmartin - I just sent you an email. If you reply I will validate you manually.