2 months for fillament and dual extrusion

Posted · 2 months for fillament and dual extrusion

Hello,

I wait now 2 months yes! TWO months on my dual extruder as well as 3 rolls filament. I feel that someone is taking the piss out of me. Really? 2 months for an overpriced roll of filament? If you don't have the goods on stock then write it in your shop and do not rip-off your customers.

Order at Ultimaker is a stressful ordeal.

Morning ! :-)

It does sound like your getting a bit of a bad deal there !

The only way I can help you from the outside is bring this message to the attention of Sander (community manager) and he will start knocking heads and seeing whats happening.

Can I ask, when you contactes sales.. what did they say or what was their reason for this ?

Good luck and have a lovely day.

Ian :-)

Hi MetalCrowe,

I am sorry for your stressful experience so far.

Could you send me your ordernumber so I can look what is going on and start knocking some heads? :)

My apologies for the delay, but lets focus on getting your order shipped asap so you can start working on the dual extrusion!

Thanks and I am looking forward hearing from you.

No answer what else. Support seems to have permanent vacation.

This is by !far! the worst support I have ever seen. Unbelievable.

Same here with two ABS rolls. Ordered (with the printer) on Jan 31rd and still no news. UM's shop lists ABS rolls as "backordered until end of April". April 2015 I assume ?

Maybe Ultimaker should take some of the products off their site if they're unable to actually supply them ?

I understand they'd rather focus on shipping out printers.

I got some rolls from Form Futura. If they're any good I'll probably stick with them.

Okay I've enough. I want to cancel the filament.

If I can't cancel the filament only I want to cancel all of the rest and get the money back.

For some reason I seem to have missed your previous post, my apologies.

Sometime I have close to 100 notifications and I guess I missed this thread.

I will send you a PM on how to solve your trouble.

Finally a happy end.

Received all my missing parts.

Thank you for your efforts Sander.

Edit:

Hmm the two corrugated spring washers are missing. Are these just standard 8mm spring washers