Hello from London

slybaldguy84

Posted · Hello from London

Hi,

I've just purchased the ultimaker 2 and downloaded Cura for a Mac. Apparently there are meant to be buttons at the bottom left to change scale etc, but they don't appear on mine when I load a file. Has anyone come across this or know how to fix it?

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Chris

You have to click on the loaded object to select it, then the buttons appear. I think that sometimes it's not possible to click on the object on a Mac, maybe? If so try quitting and restarting Cura.

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum always nice to see more uk users. I use both the pc and mac version without a problem so may be worth a restart as illuminati says.

Hopefully may catch up with some of you southerners at the 3d print show.

Welcome Chris. I was in London town yesterday, had a private tour around Houses of Parliament. Had a few too many pints in the Red Lion opposite too :p

Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies! I'm really sorry that I haven't replied to them. I've been travelling and on the hunt for a new job and so everything got put on the back burner!

I've purchased a new PC and it doesn't appear to to be an issue on this, which is great :)! Skint, the Red Lion is great pub, had a few too many in there myself on a number of occasions!

Thanks all again.

Chris

You'll be very happy with your new printer. :mrgreen: