Cura Connect | Survey Read more... ×
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
deepshots

3D PrintShow London 2014

Unfortunately I don't have that option, the wife loves the 3D print stuff by now and she saw there will be printed jewellery as well (unstoppable).

We just booked flights and the hotel (4 - 6 september). Bye bye 600€.

So yeah, would be nice to meet up there :)

The Billingsgate area is completely zombie-apocalypse-deserted during the weekend and boring. Most of the Pubs serve the city crowd and are closed Saturday. They are rammed weekdays from about 4-8 and empty after that once the suits have gone.

To find anything I'd recommend a hop over the river to the Borough Market area. Lots of cool pubs here, my favourite being the The Market Porter :)

Looks like I'm going to spend a weekend in England too, Saturday for 3D printing show in London and Sunday meeting a dear friend in Cambridge.

The hunt is on for cheap flight and hotel (for as far as possible in London ;-) ).

Anyone decide on a pub for the evening yet?

Just booked a night ferry and Hotel in London :-)

Was wondering about tickets to the event it self. In advance it's 22.50 + 2.50 and on the day 25.00, sounds the same to me. So I think I just buy them on the day, that way if I need to change plans I save 25.00. Or is there an other reason for getting a ticket in advance?

Bought tickets online cause it's easy and usually it avoids standing in line ....

Do we meet up on saturday evening ? <Deepshots> recommended the "The Market Porter"

http://www.markettaverns.co.uk/the_market_porter.html

The Market Porter

9 Stoney Street

Borough Market

London Bridge SE1 9AA

who will join ? at what time do we meet ?