Sign in to follow this  
hans.lin

heating nozzle error

Posted · heating nozzle error

HI all,

when I try to heating nozzle,the temp go up,but if I Tune menu to ‘cancel print’ the nozzle temp continute to rise.

how can i fix it?

It works fine for me. I just tested it. Are you cancelling the print after it starts printing or before?

If all you want to do is stop nozzle temp from increasing after cancelling a print you can turn off power or you can go here:

maintenance->advanced->nozzle temp

It works fine for me. I just tested it. Are you cancelling the print after it starts printing or before?

If all you want to do is stop nozzle temp from increasing after cancelling a print you can turn off power or you can go here:

maintenance->advanced->nozzle temp

tks gr5,

Story :The bug was my daughter found :),and question me,how can i fix it when Tune "cancel button " can stop print and the nozzle temp can not go up?

Try: I try to search menu "cancel button" code in firmware,and the function is run "G28",google the G28 code,it means Home.Ok, i understand it. I try other can stop print g code when the nozzle temp is heating,but failure :(

Help:how can i fix it for my daughter? she is very love the printer.:)