Ulti-evening 25th of August 2014

SandervG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Ulti-evening 25th of August 2014

Sander that would be awesome, I will definitely bring it to the meet. I guess we'll see there if I can leave it. I don't mind mailing it but handing it off is way cooler :)

I am not fully sure onto what level Colorfabb will tell you what to do, whether they have selected some models that show the unique strengths of these materials, or that you can chose your own files.

But I guess it couldn't hurt to select some files that you would like to print, just to be sure.

Goedemorgen...

Planning to leave around 18.00 from tilburg,

Nog 3 plaatsen over in de auto, dus als er potentieele carpoolers zijn?

Groeten Kees.

Moguh Kees,

3 plaatsen, waar laat je je Ultimaker dan :-) ??

Mooi aanbod voor de carpool, echter vertrek ik om 17:00 vanuit Raamsdonksveer, anders had ik graag met je mee gereden.

Mijn printer, tsja...

Zonder uitdrukkelijke toestemming van de Hr. Sander v.G. te T. :???:mag ie nog niet int openbaar denk ik.

en daarbij, printers genoeg in Utrech' lijkt me. Ook benieuwd naar de gezichten er voor, of erachter :)

Hahaha, vanwege de Heated Bed upgrade zeker :-)

Lijkt mij ook dat er printers genoeg zijn, neem die van mij ook niet mee (denk ik).

Zie je maandagavond !

Does somebody know if eg Colorfabb XT will be for sale?

Not that I know of, but I will ask Ruud.

You could also send an email to Colorfabb directly to ask if you want to know or perhaps they can bring a reel for you

Hay guys.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

For all those who cannot attend.. me included :sad:.. ..

did ultimaker ever contemplate a world portal ?

Basically a laptop with live feed camera of the meetup and presentation and the chance for viewers around the world to ask questions... Ultimaker is Dutch... but the ultimaker world... is WORLD WIDE BABY !!!

They should just do cool new things like this... its nothing new... and BUCKETS OF FUN...

What ya think ultimaker.... SCOTTY BEAM US UP ???? :wink:

vanscotty.jpg

Someone bringing a GoPro to record the event. Cannot make it from Breda but would love to get a flavour of the event...

I'll be there as well ;)

Sadly my Um2 is out of order untill i get a response from support(which is not going to happen before tonight.), woul'd have loved to bring my printer. But i'll be there anyways :)

Ik ga vanmiddag ook richting Utrecht, by car. Ik vertrek vanuit Schiedam (station), ik heb zat plek in de auto. Anders lijkt het mij gezellig met iemand mee te kunnen rijden.

Ill continue to reply to this thread in English so everyone can read.

If I may ask the other fellow Dutch participants to do the same, it will stay an open discussion for the rest to participate.

(if you want, I can open a new thread in the language section especially for the Dutchies!)

Anyway.. unfortunately I won't be able to make it after all this evening (I promise, it has nothing to do with make-up..)

But some of my colleagues (Marrit + Erik) will be going.

There is also someone going who is going to record the event.

So this will be uploaded afterwards, and I will post it more actively on here as well once it is on Vimeo.

I don't think there is room for an interactive connection, I think an Ulti-evening is to casual for something like that but

I am in touch with Cez_etc and Blizz to set up a German and Belgium edition.

And if you feel you also need an ulti-evening in your region, let me know! :)

T-228 minutes :D GET EXCITED!!!

Not bringing a printer though, have to finish a print :(

Edit: Sander, People can just download Polycom software and tap into the ProtoSpace Poly that is there anyway ;) I did it when writing my internship report and I was missing everyone there :-P

Sadly my Um2 is out of order untill i get a response from support(which is not going to happen before tonight.), woul'd have loved to bring my printer. But i'll be there anyways :)

Hi Rick,

If you need any help on your ticket please send me your ticket-ID. :)

Hi Rick,

If you need any help on your ticket please send me your ticket-ID. :)

I've sent you a PM Sander !

@ultibrain, I would love to catch a ride. How late will you be at S'dam central?

@Sander: Is Daid going to be there? Just need to know if I have to stop in the chocolate-cookie store in advance :p

Thanks to the people of Colorfabb (I kniw it's only the brand name, but everyone knows you like that) for the presentation and the samples! Eagerly awaiting the newly announced filament!

Thanks to the people of Colorfabb (I kniw it's only the brand name, but everyone knows you like that) for the presentation and the samples! Eagerly awaiting the newly announced filament!

Thanks for the stone blizz! will send a picture tomorrow when its fitted :).

For next time people should where a button with there forum names on it !!!

Would be nice to get some faces with the names :)

Missed the colorfabb presentation, but I hope they are working on aluminium or even better stainless steel Fill!! would be awesome..

That's a good idea from 3DCase with the names !

Had a very nice evening meeting new people and saw a lot of UM 1 & 2 running the colorFabb sample packs!