Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
anunez

Customer Service

I recently purchased a Ultimaker 2 and have had nothing but problems with it. Every third print or so comes out with horrible quality or does not finish at all. I have emailed the support email several times with no response and no support. I am getting extremely frustrated at their lack or support and their complete disregard for my issues. I spent a lot of money on the printer and its as though Ultimaker is no longer interested in me as a customer. I am seriously considering returning the printer and moving on to a company that will treat me well, even after the purchase is complete.

Extremely dissapointed so far.

I'm sorry that you didn't get faster responses to your questions; although it might not seem like it from your experience, Ultimaker very much cares about its customers, and wants them to have the best possible ownership experience.

You should have received some responses now, and I'm hopeful that you'll be able to get your issues identified and resolved as soon as possible.

I'm not part of support, but me (and most people of the community here) can help you if you post pictures of you results and can write what you did.

3D printing is far from a one push solution. There is still tinkering & knowledge required to get the most out of machines.